Virtigo - Compact virtualization cluster
is an innovative cluster for the virtualization of physical servers and workstations.
The system is composed by modules direcly interconnected together able to share and redound the
informations stored inside each volume. If a module turns off other will take in
charge its virtual machines.
Virtigo allows a powerful virtualization system with built-in SAN, solving the performance bottleneck and the single point of failure of NAS.
To improve even further the performances the volumes, VIRTIGO implements both SSD caching of first and
, like high-end virtualization solutions. The advanced caching system allows great performances as well during heavy
random I/O on the volumes.
Fields of application:
- Mail server
- Network Area Storage
- High load and critical applications
- Virtualization of workstations
Feature and benefits:
The hardware configuration is scalable according to the customer needs
- Modular layout
- Modules direcly interconnected together without switch
- SSD first and second level caching
- High performance, high availability, high scalability
- Overcomes the central NAS limitation
- High volume I/O throughput
- Easy backup of the virtual machines
- Web managed
||SSD cache (GB)
||Available volume space (TB)
Please, contact us
for more in depth technical specifications, case analysis
and commercial information.
|operations office||Via Emilio De Marchi 22, Turin (Italy)|
|legal headquarter||Via Emilio De Marchi 22, Turin (Italy)|
|Copyright 2014 Develit S.r.L. All rights reserved.