Cerbero - High performance firewall
Cerbero is a firewall designed to manage high traffic load without produce latency or slowdown
It can work in bridging mode, NAT/PAT and routing mode, depending on the scenario.
The bridging mode allows to filter the traffic without changing the network layout
, because in this configuration Cerbero is transparent
into the network.
Cerbero is made with a server-class hardware, Intel Xeon CPU, 4 GB Ram or more and high throughput network cards. This configuration
allows the management of several hundreds of rules without slowing down the network traffic
Cerbero has also two hard disks configured in mirror used to store the output of the selective logging
, witch is a valuable tool
of analysis of the traffic.
The configuration is made through the Web Interface that allows to create groups of services, network and hosts
, and use them inside the
rules set. The Web interface shows also the system log, the traffic log, the system status and workload.
Cerbero is available in High Availability configuration
, for automatic configuration syncronization and firewall hot swap
Fields of application:
- Networks where is necessary a low latency and a constant jitter (media streaming services, VOIP)
- Networks with high I/O throughput
- Complex network where is needed an advanced management of the services and hosts groups
- Critical application where is needed a redundant configuration
Feature and benefits:
The hardware configuration is scalable according to the customer needs
- Transparent bridging, NAT/PAT and routing firewall
- High throughput
- Selective logging
- User friendly Web Interface with host, network and service grouping
- Available in HA configuration
||Gigabit Ethernet Ports
||Available hard disk space for logging (RAID 1)
Please, contact us
for more in depth technical specifications, case analysis
and commercial information.
|operations office||Via Emilio De Marchi 22, Turin (Italy)|
|legal headquarter||Via Emilio De Marchi 22, Turin (Italy)|
|Copyright 2014 Develit S.r.L. All rights reserved.